This page in under contruction 10/12/2011
Model HO-21 Basic Handheld Oximeter
Adult & Child Probe sensor.
Usage: hospital, home, community medical treatment, sports healthcare, etc.
- 2.7' LCD display, resolution160 by 96
- SPO2: 35-99% Pulse Ratio: 30-250BPM
- Resolution: 1% for SPO2, 1BPM for pulse ratio
- Accuracy: ±2% (70%-99%), unspecified (<70%) for SPO2, ±2BPM or±2% (select larger) for pulse ratio
- Power: 1.5V (AA size) alkaline batteries × 2
- Edurance30 hopurs continously
- Interference resistance
Model HO-22 Color LCD Handheld Oximeter
FO-67 Wrist Oximeter
|Main Features |
The one to be worn comfortably on the patients wrist for easy spot-check of blood oxygen saturation and pulse.
Can be used for monitoring daily activities and overnight sleep studies, The compact design is intended to give the patient greater freedom while improving patient compliance.
- Compact and light weight design, fit comfortably on the patient wrist
- Simply plug in the sensor and out
- For spot checking short and long term monitoring applications
- High accuracy and repetition
- Friendly operation menu for the function setting
- 256k color OLED display whit 4 directions
- Pulse strength: OLED Graphic display
- Battery Voltage indication: OLED graphic display